We work to make sure that our clients get the most out of their solutions and reach their full potential online.
Lion Digital Marketing provides an extensive 12 month website warranty and maintenance policy for the solutions we build and host.
We do it because we want the people we work with to succeed and be happy with their websites.
Staying on top of website maintenance takes awareness, diligence and organisation. It is especially challenging for larger sites and ecommerce solutions with hundreds (or even thousands) of pages.
Have you thought about a website maintenance plan?
What Does Our Website Warranty Cover?
Lion Digital’s website warranty covers code and graphics developed by Lion Digital Marketing Co Ltd.
The warranty covers theme and plugin updates plus fixing any errors which may occur. Any code altered by the customer and/or 3rd party applications used in the website is outside the scope of our warranty
The accuracy of content provided or approved by the customer to complete the website is the customer’s responsibility, and alterations are considered change requests
- Response to your request for support assistance within 24 hours, when properly submitted using our support desk.
- Assistance with any broken links that are reported to need fixing.
- Assistance with error messages and system loading problems reported by users
- Assistance with problems experienced by users when attempting to play video and audio files or view and download images or documents.
- Assistance with any queries or problems arising with the CMS database system or ecommerce program
- Functionality – ensuring all links/images are working correctly and examining the overall health and proper functionality of the website
What’s Excluded From Our Website Warranty
- Support for any problems or errors arising with, or caused by the hosting system unless we are hosting your solution
- Support for any problems or errors arising with, or caused by customer error
- Systems developed by agencies other than Lion Digital Marketing are not covered by the warranty
- Any web development task requested that was not explicitly listed in the customer contract. This may include, but is not limited to: graphic design, CSS changes, layout changes, moving or adding content, any new functionality, additional form fields and/or field validation and problems caused by customer site administration
- *Redesign of site – the scope of this contract is limited to maintenance and does not allow for complete or partial redesign of existing site
- Website Marketing – the scope of this contract does not include making any changes to existing Meta-tags, Alt-tags, Titles, Keywords or Page Descriptions. These tasks fall under the scope of Search Engine Optimization or Website Marketing and require a different contract
- Website Analysis – Analysis and reporting of website traffic, analysis of visitors, and breakdown of traffic sources
- Liaise with billing and/or accounting of your hosting and domain service
SLA and Website Maintainence
Lion Digital Marketing’s standard warranty SLA covers all emergency support
- Site down or unresponsive
- Unable to commutate with API’s
- Unable to place order
- Unable to allow for customer signup
- Unable to add to cart
Lion Digital Marketing will respond via email and take action to resolve the problem within 24 hours when a ticket is submitted correctly via our ticketing system
Extended Website Maintenance
Beyond the initial warranty, we offer ongoing monthly maintenance services from just $99 per month to keep our clients’ solution up to date
These can be tailored to meet your exact requirements and monthly, quarterly and annual payments are available (annual payments attract a discount)